46 Drury Street, Dalby – here is an opportunity to purchase a solid home with a versatile floor plan to make it your own and for your own memories to be had. This home is as tidy as they come and a lot of the major updates have been made including new roof, external paint and new carpets in 2 bedrooms and the lounge room plus the added bonus of it being fully furnished.
– Beautiful home with plenty of characteristic charm featuring high ceilings throughout
– Three generously size bedrooms, all with cupboards and one with ceiling fan
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining room, living room with new reverse cycle air-conditioning unit installed approximately 12 months ago
– Functional kitchen with plenty of floor space, ample storage and bench space
– Additional rumpus/sunroom with plenty of space to use as separate seating/living area
– Great size bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet with linen cupboard adjacent to the bathroom entrance
– 2 bay carport with access to backyard, undercover seating/outdoor entertainment area plus external downstairs laundry and garden shed
– 885m2 block with low maintenance yard, only a few short strides from the Dalby South State School and sporting fields/facilities
To see and appreciate the quality build this home has to offer for it’s age, be sure to contact Andrew on 0409 660 728 to arrange a private viewing.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 885 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category